Star Wars :: Infinite Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

The Current year is 7 ABY

In a blistering attack Admiral Ackbar and the New Republic Forces have begun their assault upon the Core worlds with Coruscant as their final objective. The Empire have retaliated with a terrifying show of force even going so far as to unleash their devastating Super Star Destroyers against the attackers.
Liberty stands upon a knife edge, will the Legendary Admiral succeed or will the Empire deal the death blow it has been seeking for so many years?

Where there is strife and turmoil there are credits to be made and whispers in the criminal underworld tell of a shadowy organization controlled by the illusive and unforgiving Red Queen. Her lust for riches knowns no bounds and already she has made powerful and deadly enemies.
Switch Accounts

Affiliates
We don't have any affiliates. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

Good day to you

3 posters

Go down

Good day to you Empty Good day to you

Post  Largo Jahard 20th December 2012, 00:54

Greetings to all,

I am...well Largo seems to be the account at the moment, but any one from SL will know me more as Laz. So yes, best to refer to me by that, too many years of it has meant I subconsciously answer to it.

After a delightful, bordering on fawning, message from a gent above the border, I shall try my best to join the board and work my way into this little collective. My characters play as...well, best ask somebody else who knows me, though not sure of how many there are here, as I think mine mostly are harmless balls of fluff, with a minimal word count.

So yes, I tip my hat to you all and see you on the board.
Largo Jahard
Largo Jahard

Back to top Go down

Good day to you Empty Re: Good day to you

Post  Sal Norongachi 20th December 2012, 01:58

Yes...bordering Razz
Sal Norongachi
Sal Norongachi
Admin

https://infinitegalaxies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 20th December 2012, 02:39

Harmless balls of fluff are subject to cuddling by Ane.

Back to top Go down

Post  Phex 20th December 2012, 04:08

Careful you don't step on any of the lib dems.
Phex
Phex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down