Star Wars :: Infinite Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

The Current year is 7 ABY

In a blistering attack Admiral Ackbar and the New Republic Forces have begun their assault upon the Core worlds with Coruscant as their final objective. The Empire have retaliated with a terrifying show of force even going so far as to unleash their devastating Super Star Destroyers against the attackers.
Liberty stands upon a knife edge, will the Legendary Admiral succeed or will the Empire deal the death blow it has been seeking for so many years?

Where there is strife and turmoil there are credits to be made and whispers in the criminal underworld tell of a shadowy organization controlled by the illusive and unforgiving Red Queen. Her lust for riches knowns no bounds and already she has made powerful and deadly enemies.
Switch Accounts

Affiliates
We don't have any affiliates. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

To Your Health! [Rillians / Open]

3 posters

Go down

To Your Health! [Rillians / Open] Empty To Your Health! [Rillians / Open]

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 11th January 2014, 15:28

Telos. A cantina. Drinking to forget his first kill.

Yep, today was a grand old day for Artamis, who found himself on a less-spoken-of planet to drown out the man he killed on Nar Shadaa! He drowned in whiskey and took shots of who-knows-what-else. His hair was in disarray and yet somehow he could speak the proper gentleman!

"So you see," he started, "you see, there were these womp rats," he kept going on his bad, plotless joke, "and these womp rats, they said to one another," he kept going, then saw someone flash him a dirty look.

"'Ey man, what's the buzz? Why're ya looking at me like that!?" he called out, gesturing broadly in the other person's general direction. It was a grand old day for some good fun, and he was making the most of this cantina trip. After all, when you've got some troubles to be rid of why not get drunk and call out people best left alone?
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

To Your Health! [Rillians / Open] Empty Re: To Your Health! [Rillians / Open]

Post  Nik Woverius Rillians 11th January 2014, 15:46

"I beg your bloody great pardon?" Nik was that man, although whatever look this man had thought he saw was entirely imagined. It was that or he mistook his "Wanna see my spaceship?" eyes to the Twi'lek girl behind him for something other than drunken lust.

Now Nik was not a violent man but he had half of the bars contents coursing through his system. He was wired, more than that he was being held up right by nothing more than fear of embarrassment and so he stood from his table...well stood is a strong word, he sort of poured from the table, feet and legs first and then like some bizarre limbo he managed to get his upper body in line with the rest.

Brown eyes, utterly unfocused on the world everyone else was seeing, attempted to find the culprit but only managed a rough approximation; that being the entire bar. "I-I....what?...ummm....AHHA!...I demand an aphology....this instant!" He yelled with a slash of his arm through the air. "Or...at your earliest convenience." He waved his hand in front of his face like someone had just farted. "I'mahh not going anywhere! Good day!" His attempt to retake his seat was a marginal success, in that he found a seat but it was currently occupied by a Transdoshian.

"Do..do you take requests?" He asked caressing its scaled cheek. The lizard hissed in rage and sent the Corellian tumbling to the floor, under the table and into the feet of a Wookiee that joined him upon the grimey tiles.
Nik Woverius Rillians
Nik Woverius Rillians
Scoundrel
Lover
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 11th January 2014, 16:03

"An apology!" Artamis exclaimed, to the laughter of the others. Somehow, that statement was funnier than any joke the young man tried to pull the entire... say, what time was it? Ah, no matter. He stood but not to be confrontational.

"Hey, watch out for the-" he burst out laughing as the man tried to woo a male Trandoshan. Everyone laughed when the poor human was dumped on the floor. Artamis turned and downed another shot, then lifted the discarded man to his feet.

"On your feet, matey! Don't go kissing any fuzzy toes, you don't know where they've been!" with that he shot a wink at the Wookiee and dusted the man off.
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Woverius Rillians 11th January 2014, 16:19

"Unhand me!" Nik commanded and slipped from his grasp, losing his footing in the process as a Wookiee and Transdoshian combo soared over his head. They missed, obviously but Rillians was utterly oblivious to the giants baying for his blood not a step behind.

The wookiee roared, the lizard hissed and Nik turned drunkenly to face them; their chests, as it were and it took an extreme effort to squint up into the stratosphere at their faces. "You what?" He asked, unphased.
Nik Woverius Rillians
Nik Woverius Rillians
Scoundrel
Lover
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 11th January 2014, 16:39

Artamis scoffed and went over to the two hulks that wanted this poor human's blood.

"Hey now chaps, why not let him alone? He's obviously further over the deep end than I am!" he said before shoving the human over and out of the way and tossing a couple credit chips to the two large ... people, essentially buying them drinks or whatever the blazes they wanted.

"Look man, you need to stop gettin into these kinds of trouble! What if I wasn't here to save your as? You'd be chow for scalebutt and the walking carpet!" Artamis chortled, before going to lean against a wall he thought was within arm's reach but was really a few feet away. He fell flat on his rear with an "ow".
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Woverius Rillians 11th January 2014, 17:07

"No!" Nik cried, his voice cracking. "I will not be bullied by these...peoples...are they peoples? I think I'm blind..." He thought about this for a minute and then completely forgot why he had taken umbrage in the first place. He looked up at the man and extended a hand somewhat in his direction.

"Nik....Nik? Yes Nik Rillians."
Nik Woverius Rillians
Nik Woverius Rillians
Scoundrel
Lover
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlamin1 11th January 2014, 18:21

The near-empty glass of liquid gold would ultimately be denied to the mechanic as it was knocked from the bar when he reached to pick it up. His depth perception seemed to have gone along with the last of his cred, the sight of the glass smashing as it made contact with the tiled floor was blurred nearly beyond recognition. An angry alien tone came at him from behind the counter. Jerak wasn't sure if he understood the language or not, how had he ordered his drinks exactly? Had the shifts changed? How long had he been here? These questions would be left unanswered it seemed. The man sighed, "Another, and give me a more sturdy glass this time." The Quara bartender threw the man's cred chip at his face and started screaming god-knows-what. "Alright, alright. I guess it isn't your fault you can't afford good glassware in this shit hole. I feel for you mate, I really do but your sob story isn't getting me any drunker." Jerak reached behind the counter and felt what he was after. He hoisted up the quarter bottle of some off-brand whiskey and spun the cap off of it before touching it to his lips. "Cheers."

The Quara all but jumped over the bar at him, instead he clambered around the counter behind him until he came upon a butcher's cleaver he'd been using to mince up some Zuxu. He made his way around the bar about the time the mechanic had polished off what was left of the bottle with a burp that suggested it may have come back up slightly. Eyeing the blade clenched in the angry Aqualish's hand, Jerak decided now was probably a good time to take his leave. He turned and began to dash towards the front door when his foot caught something large sprawled out of the floor. He went sailing straight into the Transdoshian, knocking him on his arse. The mechanic rolled over onto his back and look up to see another human and a large Wookie standing, mostly, above him. What the hell had he just gotten into? Jack wasn't going to be too happy once he arrived to meet him.
Marlamin1
Marlamin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Woverius Rillians 13th January 2014, 11:58

There was entirely too much going on for Nik to keep track of. Although at current keeping track of his own legs was a trial so that should have been expected, he postulated inebriatedly, as the man appeared at his feet, obviously via some kind of fell sorcery and with a pissed off cleaver wielding Aqualish at his back.

Nik chose this moment to vomit on the hissing Transdoshian. The creature was not pleased. Rillians deduced this because he was now twirling through the air, into a table-spilling its contents and its occupants onto the floor, after a deft hammerfisted punch clocked him across the head. When he finally landed pandemonium ensued, chairs, tables, bottles and bodies filled the air. He was half temped to simply remain unconscious but a clumsy Gammorean soon saw to that, near stepping upon him making him roll and bounce back up onto his feet to be greeted by a bottle to the back of the head.

He was growing very fond of the floor.
Nik Woverius Rillians
Nik Woverius Rillians
Scoundrel
Lover
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 14th January 2014, 08:52

"OW! Watch it will, ya!?" he said, too loud, before he reached up to grip onto something to help him stand. That... happened to be the Wookie's fur. The Wookie roared indignantly and backhanded Artamis across the cantina. He crashed through tables and a fair way into the wall, leaving his back and shoulders screaming with pain.

"...ow..." he croaked, crawling onto all fours and trying for the life of him not to pass out from agony.
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlamin1 19th January 2014, 23:16

Jerak considered his options, he could either continue to lie on the ground and hope they were gentle on him or try to make a break for the door. Before he could make up his mind however, the other two humans caught in the middle of this awkward situation began to act. The first began to attack the Trando with some accurately aimed projectile vomit; blinding the lizard. The other attempted to grapple the Wook though didn't seem to be able to wrestle the beast on his own. The mechanic thought on his feet, or rather flat on his ass, and rolled backwards onto his neck whilst throwing his foot in the direction of the furry man's berries. The Wookie howled in pain, or possibly anger, deciding that the human in front of him should take the punishment for Jerak's actions.

With a strong back-hand the man known as Artamis was tossed several meters into a rather fine Twi'lek's table. All of a sudden the entire cantina seemed to erupt into chaos. Calling out with his mind, because he knew the bastard was always listening to his thoughts, Jerak called out to Jack. "Oi, Prick. Get your arse down here and help me out. These poor sods are getting tossed aboot like it were goin' outta style,mate. Also I'm too drunk to crawl out of here..." It wasn't long before one of the humans had rolled his way over to him, "Hey mate. You wouldn't have happened to notice what I did with my cred stick?" It didn't exactly matter that he was talking to the man's boot, he was pretty sure he knew it was directly towards him.

OOC: Vodka and Roleplaying may work for Nick but I'm not even sure this is legible...
Marlamin1
Marlamin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Woverius Rillians 26th January 2014, 05:51

Nik cradled the gush of crimson that warmed his hand and the back of his neck. Tears threatened to well up in his eyes but he fought them back, his vision was already blurred enough and if he wanted out of here having the best possible vision-when you are royally shitfaced-was a must. It was then he registered a voice.

"Do I look like a banker!"He yelped rolling out of the way of a tangle of boots.
Nik Woverius Rillians
Nik Woverius Rillians
Scoundrel
Lover
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 29th January 2014, 04:20

the blow knocked a bit of sobriety into Artamis, but now he was angry. The safeguards in his mind didn't intialise because this fell under "self-harm of being and idiot", so naturally he wasn't about to launch a flurry of raw power and annihilate the cantina. That didn't stop him from doing the equivalent with his own physical power though.

In a bold, unthinking move, Artamis launched himself at the Wookie, grasping it around the neck and locking his legs around the great sentient's waist. He was locked on. The Wookie, naturally, didn't appreciate this. He roared and howled and clawed to get Artamis off. the young man tightened, trying to strangle the Wookie

But let's face it, he was drunk. Artamis was barely holding on, much less strangling anything, and this display was certain to end soon.
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlamin1 3rd February 2014, 15:02

After several seconds of rolling out of the way of oncoming foot traffic Jerak noticed that the Quara had retreated to a safe distance to avoid getting caught in the brawl but was now advancing, once again, on his position. The mechanic scrambled to his feet and grabbed at the back of Nik's collar, hoisting him up by his Jacket. "Alright mate. Up ye get. Strength in numbers, aye?"

He looked about for a moment and noticed the other human was grappling the Wookie though wasn't sure if he was winning exactly. Either way the man was committed for despite the beast's efforts he wasn't, as of yet, able to remove the person from his back. It was then that Jerak noticed the Wook had a large metal rod hanging from his belt. Jerak wasn't sure if it was a stun baton or some kind of iron pipe but he wasn't about to waste precious seconds considering it. With the Wookie momentarily distracted, he lunged at the weapon/tool and wrestled it free from the creature's belt before it had time to react then turned to face the approaching Aqualish.
Marlamin1
Marlamin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Woverius Rillians 8th February 2014, 04:34

Nik was once again on his feet, which was certainly not by choice, and looked at his pick-me-up with barely veiled contempt. Strength in numbers? He had always been of the opinion that as long as he could could get to the door faster then anyone else was on their own.

His eyes found the door but it was utterly blocked by the melee and he had no choice but to square his shoulders and raise his fists for a fight. The man beside him made a dive for the Wookiee and whether by stupidity or courage Rillians followed. As the weapon was procured from its belt the Corellian went low, launching himself in a shoulder charge that crunched bone and sinew. The hulking hairball went to the floor with a roar as his knee gave way and Nik rolled with the momentum onto his feet. A burst of speed covered the short ditance between them and a deft kick rattled his boot against the sentients jaw, snapping its neck back and sending it into unconsciousness.

There was no time to revel in his victory as a human, twice his girth, squared up to him. A haymaker went over his head and he was rising up, his nose almost pressed against the sweat covered shirt of his target, and then the top of Niks head collided with the underside of his targets chin sending the man stumbling backwards in a daze. He took a few steps backwards to create some distance and found his back up against that of the now pipe wielding drunk.

"I'm really more of a lover than a fighter!" Nik yelled while uniting his boot with his adversaries balls.
Nik Woverius Rillians
Nik Woverius Rillians
Scoundrel
Lover
Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 8th February 2014, 04:59

Artamis launched himself off the Wookie he'd latched onto as the large sentient began to collapse to the assault from one of the men he'd noted as not just part of the rest of the rabble. The other man had taken up arms with a pipe, and Artamis looked around to see that everyone else in the bar had brandished a stun baton or bludgeon or some kind of melee weapon to fight with. Artamis sighed and unclipped his vibroblade, still in its sheath, from his belt. Just in time, too.

From behind the younger man, some person of some race he couldn't identify at the moment swung with his bottle of beverage, and luckily the blow to the back of Artamis' head missed the point where it would knock him out. It still dazed him for a moment, but the searing cranial pain cleared his head a bit and ousted the wibbly-wobbly drunken state he was in moments before. Artamis spun on his feet, keeping his stance mostly stable as he lashed the end of his sheathed vibroblade into the cheekbone of his assailant, which was greeted with not only a crunch from the impact but several gouges and cuts from the scaled metal of the sheath. The sentient looked angry, but the scowl made his broken cheekbone splinter and he wailed in agony and crawled away.

Artamis looked over to the other two, who were pressed back to back as a crowd surrounded them. He then looked beyond the party, to the door, which was becoming crowded on the outside from spectators to the bar fight. The young man sighed in a moment of depression, the inability to just leave adding an element of, well, "Damn it."

Resigned to his current situation, Artamis took on the new task of warding off people who came at him, and as he managed to counterattack most of them and eventually fight off the others, more aggressive and bigger patrons headed his way where they were surrounding the other two men.
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down