Star Wars :: Infinite Galaxies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News

The Current year is 7 ABY

In a blistering attack Admiral Ackbar and the New Republic Forces have begun their assault upon the Core worlds with Coruscant as their final objective. The Empire have retaliated with a terrifying show of force even going so far as to unleash their devastating Super Star Destroyers against the attackers.
Liberty stands upon a knife edge, will the Legendary Admiral succeed or will the Empire deal the death blow it has been seeking for so many years?

Where there is strife and turmoil there are credits to be made and whispers in the criminal underworld tell of a shadowy organization controlled by the illusive and unforgiving Red Queen. Her lust for riches knowns no bounds and already she has made powerful and deadly enemies.
Switch Accounts

Affiliates
We don't have any affiliates. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

Is this thing on?

2 posters

Go down

Is this thing on? Empty Is this thing on?

Post  Morlenoth 26th January 2014, 14:04

So...

I should have time later in this week to begin a concerted effort to actually RP. Problem is I am not sure where to begin.

Valerius is stuck on a ship that was designed to initially raid Rebel holdings...Do we even have Rebels at this point?

Obsidian...is a can of worms I rather not open just yet. This Galaxy is messed up enough without him dancing on the stage with his cup of tea.

The Commodore...is doing his stuff...but if I do stuff with him, it will advance Imperial interests. In light of a lack of Rebels on the "Past 24 hour online" list...I am not sure about the wisdom of such a consequence.

Plans so far:

In light of the three characters' lack of progressivity, I have several options.

1: Make another character....Alt-o-holicism here I come...
2: Do solo on Valerius....beats the point of being in an RP community...
3: Post my connundrum on the Forum...oh...I am already doing that.
4: Poke Sal and find out what I need to do to improve my post on "In the Beginning" so that he can post...
5: Screw the Rebels, build me a Doomsday Virus, Complete my new Capital and when someone comes in, bully the hell out of the Rebellion and just be an annoying git...doesn't sound fun.
6: Read what all of ye have been up to....and just let time fly.

Any suggestions?
Morlenoth
Morlenoth

Back to top Go down

Is this thing on? Empty Re: Is this thing on?

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 26th January 2014, 15:13

5 sounds fun, but I know you like to be challenged. I can remake a Rebel character to help with your needs, but I agree that the lack of Rebel activity is... concerning. The New Republic is one of the most important aspects of this part of the timeline, yet there are almost none to be found. You could make an alt, but you seem to dislike the notion, and honestly I'd hate to see you waste your skill on doing nothing.

Your choice ultimately, but there's my little spiel.
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

Post  Morlenoth 26th January 2014, 15:36

Nah, I like alts. But wondering what...

A Crime Lord is one...a Pirate (an actual one) another...can always go Evil again but already got two of those...

What we got nowadays? Neutrals for sure....
Morlenoth
Morlenoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 26th January 2014, 16:44

Pretty much everyone is neutral, you're on Empire, and Emah is Republic, I think. Gideon pops in but never posts.
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

Post  Morlenoth 26th January 2014, 16:52

Emah? Who be this Emah?

One Republic...hmm. I guess I can put Morlenoth and Obsidian on hiatus for a while. The Commodore I will write some short summary thread to keep things rolling in my spare time I guess.

That leaves the Alt.

Hmm. Will need to think this one through.
Morlenoth
Morlenoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Atretes Rhoujen 26th January 2014, 18:28

Emah is one of Nick's characters
Atretes Rhoujen
Atretes Rhoujen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum